26 Mart 2012 Pazartesi

Halloween (wiki)


I always wonder why people began to celebrate Halloween and how. I think Halloween is the most interesting and amusing celebration in the world. Wearing witch costumes and making some entertaining activities like "trick or treat"  are awesome. So I searched for it on the internet and shared something about it on our website. My wiki is between the headlines Hanry VIII of England and  Hartlepool's Maritime Experience, it is down the page. So if you click the link below, you can reach my writing. I also added a Bugs Bunny cartoon, I hope you like it;)
http://marmaraelt2.wikispaces.com/H


1 yorum:

  1. Çiler,

    The link that you put on your post does not take me to your entry.

    Your podcast is OK.

    I commented on your DS on your friend's blog.

    Try to personalize your blog more and make it more informative.
    Thanks

    YanıtlaSil